View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #150
BorsingPhoto
Human being with feelings

But all this crap about superior Apple reliability is just not true in my experience. I had regular crashes, lockups, and spinning beach balls. My experience was similar to my work on custom built PCs.

------------------------

Using a Computer involves far more than simply being able to use a few applications, I'd be as lost and penniless on a Mac (never on a PC), As I would being "forced to" use "BlowTools/SampliNude", which still today is a joke in terms of power and versatility I understand why PT's called the industry standard (superstition started by industry "old timers" growing increasingly tired of rusty old/expensive analog equipment etc), but personally I will never use some J-Ware that "force potential" clients to purchase a useless Dongle for $60 just to check it out, and in the case of ST, crashes every 15 minutes.. "facilis: facile ire" - SirCarls Evil Twin..

Last edited by BorsingPhoto; 12-16-2012 at 12:03 PM.
BorsingPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote