View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 02:09 PM   #99
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
What do you mean? The script window should open in whatever dock position it was last in. But you might need to hit the SAVE button or open and close the settings menu to get it to save it's position correctly.

Sadly - I cannot get it to save automatically all these settings when you save the project as it would need to know when the project is being saved and I've not worked out a way to do this. So the dock position should be saved when the settings are saved - either on pressing the SAVE button (I think), or when switching out of the settings menu. Possibly also when switching from EDIT mode to live mode (this is when the control data is saved).

EDIT: Ok - you need to open and close the settings menu to save the dock state - or close the script window. I will add the SAVE button to save the dock state also.
unless you mean for the script to stay open when you load Reaper? - this is possible - it would have to be selected as a startup script (I think by default you only get one - but I think there may be a way to have more than one script load with Reaper if you want).
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote