View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 05:11 PM   #15
lexaproductions
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamish View Post
It is definitely a bug though imo.
I doubt it would be "fixed" as it is not a bug but it is behaving by design. An insert FX is a real-time plugin so how could it know where your items are? And what if the items are moved during playback?

Quote:
Also, is this just going to put a new instance of reatune on each item, or does it copy my drawn notes and just play each item through one instance of reatune.
Well the item Take FX MUST be put BEFORE you do the pitch editing. I don't know how to transfer from Insert -> Take FX

Quote:
...I might be concerned about CPU if it's running a new instance of the plugin for each split item.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but having fx on every items is less CPU intense because each instance is only active while the said item is playing. So it's actually less intense then slapping Reatune as an insert plugin on every track.

Quote:
I tried doing this by selecting the actions while reatune was selected and then selecting the items i wanted to paste to and had no luck. nothing happened. Am I missing something?
You need to select the item that has the Take FX then you copy, Then you select your target items and you paste.
lexaproductions is offline   Reply With Quote