View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 08:37 AM   #4009
beingmf
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Hmmm. That's the old strip file format - but it should still load. Would you mind sending me the strip file (I'll PM you my email) and I'll try to see what's going on.

Is this a strip file downloaded from the net? Or one you have created?

Actually that error line number is messed up - (unless you're running a version of the script from nearly a year ago!) There's one single call to that function in the whole code - and it resides ~line 16402.

EDIT2: Also - there's specific checks already around that call to prevent exactly that error... It shouldn't be possible with the latest code.

Can you give me a little more info as to exactly what you were doing to trigger the error - and whether you are using latest version of the script? Thanks
Ah - it's indeed the old version, sorry! Let me try it again (selfmade script btw)!
EDIT: Actually I downloaded the whole github directory via "Clone or download" in the upper right corner, and it ended up with the 2016 version. I didn't know that I had to download the separate files.

EDIT2: Now with the latest version I get the following error
LBX Stripper.lua:7: unexpected symbol near '<'

EDIT3: This is super weird - how to effectively download??? I had to open the file within github and copy the content to the .lua script. But now the resources are still corrupt?!?!?

EDIT4: So I have to open each single file within github (RAW) and copy its contents. WORKING!!! Thanks!

Last edited by beingmf; 09-13-2017 at 08:53 AM.
beingmf is offline   Reply With Quote