View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 02:47 AM   #58
sinkmusic
Human being with feelings

Location: decepticon mothership in a hidden place inside a mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Brian Merrill
you are really starting to get irritating. I want midi improved just as much as you, but do you really need to get all pissy at Justin and crew by throwing insults around???
On one hand you are true : i was really irritated while i tried to make an overdub for the 4568978 time. So i guess when 'im irritated i can also get irritating.
But on the other hand, i don't think i wrote any insults at all, and there had nothing personal to anyone in what i wrote. That's right, i'm fed up with the non working stuff, and i told it loud to express the way i felt when i tried to use midi in Reaper.
But i really didn't want to insult anyone (and most of all people i respect !). When i write that i'm "so f_cking bored with crap midi", i know i don't use smart words, but i do not insult anyone. If anyone from the dev team think he got insulted in my previous mails, he can PM me, and i will talk smartly with him and try to explain i still respect and support their work for the audio side and the quick development, and never intended to insult anyone.
And when i say that midi is still crappy in Reaper, i don't intend to get "pissy", because i think that -beyond all the excitement we can have with nearly daily relesases- that's true : midi is still so buggy and counter-intuitive that it deserves to be called the way i did.
I'm sure it will get better (very) soon, and when this time will be come, i will praise the improvements, but at the moment i'm still stuck with non working stuff...
sinkmusic is offline   Reply With Quote