View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 07:41 AM   #74
lb0
Human being with feelings

Thanks for this. I was looking into adding something similar into my Stripper script and came across this - so I wrote most of it myself (to work in my script - as my logic works differently) - and borrowed a few neat tricks (the line connectors drawing logic) and to understand how the pin mapping works. So many thanks.

I found a bug in all the versions I looked at - Eugen/Kawa. The pin mapping works fine up to 32 chans then breaks on larger no of channels.

It's an easy fix though.

Currently - the scripts only work on the Low32 bit of the pin map bitmap. You need to simply check the channel value - and if >=32 - work on the Hi32 value instead - and ensure that you mod the channel value by 32 (to work within the word size of the Hi32 value).

Once this is done - it should work for all 64 available channels and not just the first 32. I appreciate - the likelyhood of using >32 channels is small - but it's nice to have it working for all possibilities.

Thanks again for the script though - saved me quite some time developing my own version.

lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote