View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #129
MJFarmermac
Human being with feelings

Well, something has definitely gone very wrong. I've tried converting these files to avi via QuickTime pro, mp4, which they ready are? And mpeg2 and wmv Via vlc player- Absolutely NOTHING gives me anything but a blank screen. Furthermore I now have a wmv file that I can't delete that I converted via vlc player. This is absolutely infuriating! I have a badass machine and a relatively badass video card and I can't watch video at all in reaper. I just uninstalled and reinstalled reaper. After reinstall I unchecked "use os..." and importing a vid didn't cause crash- still had only black screen, but no crash. After importing ffmpeg dll's (from the set u recommended) now reaped crashes when I import a vid file! WTF! Am I the only person on earth this is happening to? I really can't think of anything else to try. This is really the first time that I truly feel like the problem is reaper and not my own ignorance. Help please!