View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 11:54 AM   #207
juliansader
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bunker View Post
And then try to draw the CC curve, but it just draws it as per normal and the mousewheel modifier that I assigned to this action also doesn't do anything to modify the steepness of the curve. I must be doing something wrong.
Could you elaborate on what you mean by "but it just draws it as per normal"? (If the script itself doesn't do anything, nothing should be drawn.)

Are you perhaps pressing a mouse button and/or mouse modifier keys while drawing the curve? This would activate REAPER's native drawing functions, instead of the script.

Since this function is a user script, the way it responds to shortcut keys and mouse buttons is opposite to that of REAPER's built-in mouse actions with mouse modifiers: To run the script, press the shortcut key *once* to start the script and then move the mouse *without* pressing any mouse buttons. Press the shortcut key again once to stop the script.

(The first time that the script is stopped, REAPER will pop up a dialog box asking whether to terminate or restart the script. Select "Terminate" and "Remember my answer for this script".)

EDIT: Could you perhaps take a screencap of what's happening? (Cockos's LICEcap is easy to use, and the file can be uploaded to the forum's Stash.)

Last edited by juliansader; 06-04-2017 at 12:04 PM.
juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote