Old 02-14-2022, 03:50 PM   #28
Justin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Cheers Justin.

I've attached a gif to show what happens -

https://stash.reaper.fm/43805/Melo%20Issue.gif

In the first part of the gif I'm opening melodyne as item FX, opening the FX chain and docking it in the bottom half. The GUI corrects itself as soon as I resize the FX chain. I realised I can just drag the boundary to resize it, rather than undocking it, so that's easier at least.

In the second part of the gif I'm loading melodyne as track FX and floating the GUI. You can see the same issue occurs. You can also see the issues occurs every time the plugin is closed and reopened, whether item FX in FX chain or track FX and floating.

Resizing the FX chain/floating window causes the melodyne GUI to correct itself and fill the space correctly.

I am running multimonitor aware V2 (a lot of elements looks blurry and oversized on the 1080 screen otherwise). However I tested with the other modes, and the only one in which I didn't get this issue was 'unaware'.

I'm running one 4K monitor at 200% scaling and one at 1080p set to 100%. This gif was recorded on the 4k monitor as that's my main one, but the issue occurs if melodyne is opened on either monitor.

I just set the 4k monitor to 100% scaling to test, and it didn't help. I will say on lower scaling settings and/or lower resolutions the issue is less obvious, the GUI is not as truncated, but you can still see it 'correcting itself' when you resize the FX chain window, or the floating melodyne window.

My Reaper.ini is attached.

Thanks for checking on this, much appreciated. If there's any other info you need then let me know.

Thanks, I think I have a workaround for this on the next build!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote