View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 04:02 AM   #32
Vagelis
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Gioia View Post
You can do that easily with mouse modifiers if you want to toggle their behavior based on what you're doing at the time.
Yep, i just thought having another context would also help not to burden more the media item modifiers since the modifiers is for soloing or muting lanes.
Could be also useful for selecting multiple lanes and remove them. (If multiple selection will be added at some point )

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellumertz View Post
Is it possible to the user set the new lane height ?
+1, would be nice if we could drag it from somewhere like normal tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Wool View Post
I'm sure this is intentional and has been discussed before but why, if I drag a single lane (say lane number 3) to a new track, are 3 lanes created?
There's also an option that you might be interested in preferences/media item lanes/"Allow media items to changes lanes when changing tracks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalker View Post
And don't know why no one didn't ask about it
I mentioned this too quite a few times in the past, also it would be nice if there was an option so we could set lane add area height to the same height as the rest lanes to draw easier on it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalker View Post
But now we need something to delete lanes.
Would love to have a "-" or "x" symbol below lane numbers to remove them with one click.
And actions in lane header to remove soloed or muted lanes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdBird View Post
This is precisely the reason I have been suggesting a new lane state (whether it would be a mute or "audition" mode), the extra layer of control is required to seperate the two distinct behaviours of setting lanes on/off and hearing them in isolation
Agreed +1
Vagelis is offline   Reply With Quote