View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 02:08 PM   #1
crimsonmerry
Human being with feelings

Default Fusion Theme - RJ Mod

Hi, some of you might already know that this theme is a default V4 based mod, originally created by Arsen.

I'm not exclusively using the theme, but kinda sad to see it left with a little bit unfinished. So i decided to fix some bugs that i found, and also change some things to fit my taste.

Quick highlights:

- Default master TCP now available.

- Fix center transport control. (hopefully..)

- Add 3 types of "separator" layouts: blank, name&num, and basic controls.

- Fix purple square on upper docked window.

- Change font from Open Sans bold to semibold, to fix the uppercase "i" problem.

- New toolbar style, back to default icons. More familiar to me.

- Track coloring method is now following V5, *EDIT: i just tested it in a portable V4.75, and everything is good. So i guess V4.xx user still can use the theme.

V1.1

- Update/change layout "Default MCP - Scale" and "Default MCP - Scale CP" (Color Panel) with wider panel and meter size, clears readout value cropping.

- Fix MCP icon background color to match TCP's.

- Other small fixes

V1.2

- added TCP layout with vertical meter "Default VM" and "Default VM - Scale" with meter scale (experimental).

- added MCP layout "Sidebar". Also added alt. version with meter scale.

- added master TCP layout "Metermorph".

- added MCP and master MCP layout "ListView".

Note: I use this "ListView" layout to quickly find and open the fx, as an alternative for ProTools' track fx. For those who prefer to do everything on TCP might benefit from this mixer layout.

- some fixes.

-- changed supercollapsed track's size from 10 px back to default, 4 px.

Quick Preview (Click to enlarge)

DOWNLOAD

Many changes are quite subtle to notice, so i wrote down a (long) note on stash description for those who wants to know.

Credits and Thanks goes to Arsen for his time and work, and thanks for all users who helped him finishing the beta version.

Have fun.

-Redjoy

Last edited by crimsonmerry; 07-16-2017 at 07:42 AM.
crimsonmerry is offline   Reply With Quote