View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 06:48 AM   #681
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri1 View Post
lolz-this is a reason i did'nt think saving presets at developing stage seemed appropriate-- +now sai'ke even had to write in legacy modes--as to not break older presets--seems a non issue here-but for others--maybe it was..=dunno.lolz- seemz illogical to me--butwhuddaikno?
No presets should have broken though. The re-ordering is strictly visual. All old presets should still work! Only reason for a legacy mode would've been for ease of use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri1 View Post
sigh--lol..close to giving up this forum here tbh..feel a sense of dislike,or maybe even aggression in energyflow...that's fine i guess. no big loss.
Aggression?

Maybe I come across as a bit of a grump sometimes, but when stuff comes up, I just completely go into problem-solving mode, in which I am very methodical and usually don't do that much chit chat. I did test the side-chain when you reported it, and it did seem to work for me. So then it becomes a question of figuring out what is different.

It can be frustrating to hear about new bugs arising, but at the same time, I do really appreciate your input on this front! You've reported so many, which definitely helped raise the bar on the overall quality of the thing.