View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #14
Fran Guidry
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoretam View Post
Hi people, I spots composing... lately I would like to render my spots with the music but I want the video to be totallly lossless..

I mean, I need the video to be exported with the exact same quality..

I already installed Mffpeg and I already experimented with the rendering video stuff.

But they all loose quality... I really don't even know how to do this in Adobe Premiere Pro...All video programs have all of these different rendering options but non of them have a "Render original Video" option..
if you know what I mean..
Just trying to learn

Thanks a lot
If you do not alter the video, but simply want to combine the existing video with your new audio, this process is called _muxing_ (multiplexing). Video is delivered in containers which include separate audio and video streams along with metadata. REAPER is not configured to support remuxing but you can do this with FFmpeg standalone or driven by a front end program. Or you can use AVIdemux.

The process would be to pull the video into REAPER, compose your audio, then render just the audio without the video. Then use FFmpeg or AVIdemux to replace the existing audio with your new version.

Fran
Fran Guidry is offline   Reply With Quote