View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 05:47 PM   #29
lucas_LCS
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHiebert
I must say my experience with this theme has been amazing. Probably the best most streamlined, professional theme out there. But, I just noticed something. I'm almost embarrassed to comment on it because it's pretty nitpicky. I just noticed that I cannot discern the track buttons from one another in the track panel. Particularly, the font used for mute, solo, and polarity buttons is really really thin, and the lack of contrast almost makes them fade away. I'm at 1080p, 23", about 2 feet away. They just look like white buttons to me at this distance..
Thank you for the compliments.
Re: the track buttons.
There are the ame as the buttons on the Thin layouts in the MCP.
I sit about 3 feet from my monitor and they look OK to me, but my monitor is 39", so that may be helping.
The letters may be a little a light on other systems.
I will check tonight on the monitor at work.
The buttons on the TCP are are always left to right Mute, Solo, Phase, Recarm, Source, Monitor, FX, Env.
They are arranged in sections with a noticeable space between
Mute Solo Phase________Recarm Source Monitor________FX Env

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHiebert View Post
I get the same thing. In fact, since I installed the last updated version of Solaris v2, no reaper theme with custom graphics loads properly.
This is odd and unfortunate.
I just downloaded and tested with the Blue version and did not see any issues.
There are no scripts or anything that should interfere with the other themes.
do you have a screenshot of the issue?
Can you show a screenshot of the contents of your color themes folder?

Please remove the theme and see if the other themes are working again.
If they are, please upack the theme in a temp folder and copy the Solaris_LCS_Blue_v2 or Solaris_LCS_Gray_v2 folder and the matching .ReaperTheme file to your color Themes folder and test.

If removing the theme does not fix the behaviour with the other themes, I suggest moving everything but the Reaper 5 default theme to another folder and copy the other themes back one by one and test each time

/
lucas_LCS is offline   Reply With Quote