View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 03:52 AM   #93
mpl
Human being with feelings

OK guys, did this:

to prevent duplicating scripts and for to make common repo place for scripts, which scattered all over the stash, forums etc. -
1) removed my stuff from repo
to make repos compatible however we will decide to download / sort scripts -
2) named folders in common ReaTeam repo like in X-Raym repo (except MIDI Editor - there are also not only MIDI Editor related scripts),
3) named folders in my repo like in X-Raym repo, add Track Editing folder (X-Raym, just let you know about name if you`ll decide sort your track related scripts also)
4) moved my test folder to another test repo, so now my pack have only working stuff and not for testing
5) add links in readme to my repo and X-Raym repo as big parts, I think extension should check for now 3 places - X-Raym repo, my repo and common repo (and maybe any other repo in future if it will be compatible by header and folders structure)
6) delete 1 Heda script and links to HeDa website. HeDa, can you update and sort you github stuff like X-Raym repo named folders and add header (at least empty) so we will can use your stuff also? If you`ll do so, I`ll add link to your github, so you`ll can keep scripts updated without pushing commits to common repo. OR can I upload your scripts to the repo (I`ll add header, will sort as needed etc so you will not need to do something)?

Last edited by mpl; 11-30-2015 at 06:28 AM.
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote