View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 12:25 AM   #31
Odys
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas_LCS View Post
2MB

if you are a bit over, try zipping the theme with compression.
if you are still a bit over, try zipping the theme without compression, then zip again with compression.

NOTE: both of these methods will cause confusion for some users, since they are expecting to able to drop the theme in the colorTheme folder without doing anything before hand.

Things to check before trying coompression:
- verify there are no unused image fiels in the image folder
- verify there are no unneeded files of any kind in the image folder.
If you built this theme from another theme, there are likely stray fiels you can cull,
Reason theme is little bit bigger because it contains 500+ changed icons. Compressing to 7zip seems to do the trick, just hope users can take it. Anyway I'll wait to beta 2 to post it to stash, found few minor bugs like I forgot to put folder toggle on sidebar mixer

Quote:
just be sure to make backup before you start deleting.
Accidents will happen...
I'm copying theme to portable install, strip it from project files and test it there. I'm also deleting files by extension so risk is minimal.

Quote:
PS: your theme looks nice!
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by permeke View Post
for some reason I cannot access tint track background and set track label background in prefs.
They are greyed out. It's not related to the Rlive theme, but I must have changed a file in Reaper itself in the past for another theme or something. But I cannot figure this out.
Themes have option to take over that setting, or else You would have to tweak it with every change of a theme.
Odys is offline   Reply With Quote