View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #1507
FnA
Human being with feelings

Any chance of something like this? (MIDI FR)

http://forum.cockos.com/project.php?...3572#note17926

In Sibelius there is a "plugin" that does this easily. It takes a passage and mirrors it so that D E F E D would become D C B C D and so on. Preserving other values of course. Sib lets you do it diatonically, but I'd be happy with chromatic at least. Sib also lets you choose which note/octave to revolve around.

Also nice to have would be-

The ability to double a selected passage at intervals, like a copy above or below. Octaves especially. A Ctrl+C/V type action that would allow you to choose a starting note would be nice. This is not too tough to deal with. (EDIT-This is real easy. Doh.)

The ability to retrograde or "reverse" a selected passage. This I can also do without major difficulty.

Forcing lower velocity bars to the front in quantized chords. There seems to be a specific order now that depends on vertical order of notes that often hides shorter bars. DarkStar has a regular FR related to this. I'm just guessing but this might be beyond your control.

Anyway the first thing is my big problem. I guess not too many people want this judging by the link above, but doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks for all the great stuff so far.

Last edited by FnA; 09-11-2012 at 07:30 PM.
FnA is offline   Reply With Quote