View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 05:18 AM   #92
stevewdy
Human being with feelings

Default "Waves Central" Release

Hi guys. I'm a long time Reaper user, and answers to most problems I have I find in this excellent resource.
If I can add a few comments regarding Waves (Windows 10).
Since trying to download the new Waves Central, I have experienced nothing but heartache. The Waves Central simply will not open. After several correspondences from Waves I'm no further on. In fact I've lost my old Waves Vsts, including the reverb which I had come to rely on.
The tech people at Waves keep advising me to do the same thing over and over. Which I have done several times including advice on offline installation.
I was going to follow the delete everything Waves option, but, Sadly I'm going to abort Waves.Even if I did get Waves Central up and running I don't trust the comapany now.
I'm currently experimenting with Valhalla which I downloaded in seconds!
So many people are crying out with frustration over Waves I just wish enough people could get together and sue them in a class action for; loss of earnings; stress and aggravation. Ok I am getting slightly carried away with the class action but having started computer recording in 2005, I have never experienced anything like this.
stevewdy is offline   Reply With Quote