View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 04:16 PM   #91
Eliseat
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai'ke View Post
Thanks! And fixed in 1.48!

Jumps out of filtering? You mean the filter gets bypassed? Or there is suddenly no sound?

I'd be very interested in fixing this if I can find a way to reproduce it. I tried clicking the dynamics window, the waveshaper, but haven't been able to get it to either drop the sound or bypass the filter.

---

Changelog 1.50
- Big refactor of the code in preparation of the last thing that I want to add: A second filter that can be applied in series. Note that technically, you can fire it up already, but please don't because the routing is still subject to change. I have marked the filter 2 options with (DO NOT USE) for now. If you have any trouble with any of your existing presets, make sure that sliders marked with DO NOT USE are 0.
- This is the last time I change the slider numbers, I promise! Also, I ran out, so I couldn't add more even if I wanted to

I tested it, running at least all the presets that I've made myself so far, but still, 1.50 may be bumpy because it was a huge refactor. Please report any bugs that you encounter asap. I appreciate the continued patience

Thank you!
I meant the same thing as Sju. No worries.