View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:59 PM   #87
storyteller
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guod3 View Post
Look forward to seeing the list. I'm nearly onboard
btw; I'm at Komplete 10 Std, so I guess it'll be largely covered...
Yep! K10 is pretty much locked and covered. The Komplete Ultimate instruments were based off of K10U... I have not yet updated to K11U because I had picked up items like Una Corda, etc before K11U was released. It didn't leave me much reason to upgrade.

So now on to the GOOD NEWS! I just finished updating all of the TrackPack products on the website. The grand total for all 11 TrackPacks is 850 VIs spanning 1600+ tracks. It is actually much much more when you consider some of the instruments like the plucked and solo string TrackPacks offer multiple output variations for each track (e.g. orchestral hall, choir hall, main mix). I apologize for any delay on not being able to provide a final list of VIs until today. The race was on to get as many in as possible before launch. As it stands today I am exceedingly pleased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guod3 View Post
Also as an afterthought, I use and love my NI Kontrol S61 keyboard and the way it indicate zones, hits and articulations with it's RGB key LEDs. I've noticed at times the edit-ability of kontakt instruments is limited by the Komplete Kontrol wrapper, IIRC. Is there any issue that you know of in adapting OTR track presets for Kontakt and other NI VI's with Komplete Kontrol? (IIRC, the routing and signal paths of instruments is not affected by the wrapper...)
To answer your question regarding Komplete Kontrol, OTR does not introduce anything that would make it perform less than it would normally. But if I am understanding what you are wanting to do, I don't believe NI has provided a way to do that yet. It is actually a common complaint among Kontrol owners. For such an amazing keyboard and concept, hopefully they will integrate it in Kontakt 6, but Mario (Evil Dragon) recently indicated he did not think they would. Maybe he can chime in on this if he sees this post.

But back to the GOOD NEWS... That list is finished
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote