View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 01:02 PM   #5
producer
Human being with feelings

Default It works

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngarjuna View Post
This is a long standing issue with Melodyne in REAPER (do a quick search for Melodyne on these forums, you might find this mentioned in every single thread about Melodyne in the last several years):
if you want to transfer to the plugin version you need to start the transport before you start the transfer. Nobody is sure why this is the case because Celemony "doesn't support REAPER" so you won't get any help from those guys.

Personally I'd rather work around a single plugin (which I use occasionally on maybe a couple tracks on some projects) than have to navigate around an unfamiliar host. But if it matters that much to you then you should stick to Celemony's supported DAW list, those are the only environments in which you'll get support.
It works here now with the latest updates (64bit). However, I had this earlier as well-
iMac 4.0 GHz, 32 GB, 1 Tera SSD, MacBook Retina 2.7 GHz, 16 GB, osx 10.12.4, Artist Mix & Control, RME cards + Octamix II, Genelec Monitors, Røde and SE mics, too many plugins. Gibson and Fender el guitars, Martin and Taylor acoustic guitars.
producer is offline   Reply With Quote