sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozman View Post
Tested the MS-20 filters.
They sound great!

Awesome on the drum bus.

Lovin this filter.
Ghehehe, thanks! I think those turned out nicest. Especially the non-linear ones when driven. They're a bit hungry on CPU though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
It worked! Report below...

Before syncronizing with ReaPack (to get the updated Filter with included presets), I deleted the previous Filther.ini (to wipe out the presets of yours from the attachment in your post, that I'd added myself). I then opened Reaper and made sure the Filter presets were gone from the list, then synchronized it with ReaPack. Your included presets were successfully added (and in my case, it didn't make an .ini on my desktop as Eliseat mentioned). I notice your presets you included now have "[Saike]" appended to the start of the name.
Cool. Glad it works. And thanks for reporting back! I'll add it to the top post.

Appending my name to them was done so you can identify your own quickly. Also, if anyone makes any cool presets that they are willing to share, I can add them to the preset list.