View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 02:00 PM   #409
Lucian
Human being with feelings

Moved the ini into the userplugs folder and restarted Reaper. Still only follows play and stop buttons when clicked with mouse. It sees the faderport tho:

I deal with problems like this at work all day so no worries, I will play around with it.

Edit: Just for laughs I am going to go backwards to your version and see if that sheds any light on my problem. I have moved hard drives as I upgrade machines so maybe I have some artifacts from this that need deleting as I am not sure whose faderport code I was using back then.

Odd, I got your version working. It writes automation but motor won't follow on playback.

More info: I am guessing the firmware update, which can't find the faderport when in update mode, is due to me only having usb 3.0 ports. Could also be why the motor isn't working. I should have a USB 2.0 hub tomorrow so I can experiment further.

Finally got it working. The usb2.0 hub was useless, hooked the faderport up to a different computer with usb 2.0 ports and was able to upgrade the firmware to 1.3.8 and now with the faderport plugged back into my DAW, everything is working.
Attached Images
File Type: png faderport.PNG (2.1 KB, 404 views)

Last edited by Lucian; 10-23-2020 at 02:45 PM.
Lucian is offline   Reply With Quote