View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #142
Jonas_Eriksson_Swe
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_L View Post
This is a great tool. Thanks for making and sharing it.

One problem....I just installed update 3.03 and now this plug isn't working right. I made my own kick sample and I'm getting weird delay and the timing is all off with reaplace. The snare samples I made before the update are still working fine. But anything since the update seems to be screwy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkanizer View Post
(...) I am experiencing quite a bit of delay (9315 samples to be exact) on the output of Drumreaplacer (just got the newest version) - I am guessing you are still on your mac book pro as well. Have you had any such problems with reaper 3?

This also goes for your demo project that comes with the newest version.
Also there does not seem to be any change in delay time depending on the sample i use to replace with.

Cheers
J
Yeah I noticed just yesterday that something got broken in the last few Reaper updates. I haven't had time to investigate if it's a bug in Reaper (would seem like that since DrumReaplacer worked in previous versions) or in DrumReaplacer (maybe sth has changed in the JS protocol that I've missed?) yet but I will as soon as things calm down t work...

I'm using it on a track I'm mixing right now so I'll have to fix it sooner rather than later : )

Thanks for supporting this little plug in! Regards,
- Jonas
Jonas_Eriksson_Swe is offline   Reply With Quote