View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 12:22 AM   #70
Kenny Gioia
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangebrew66 View Post
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Kenny for his hard work in producing, for me, perfect tutorials. I wouldn't change a thing.

I purchased Reaper this year and, though I don't get much time to really dig into it, I've watched many of his videos. Sometimes, I'll watch one in a spare moment, purely because they're always informative and I love the presentation. I always learn something new and he's become a beacon to many, without doubt.
As I searched for a Daw, Reaper kept coming up. From a certain point, I knew this was the one for me. From Justin, through all the folk who have poured their hearts into making Reaper what it is, I'm sure that it's the closest thing to a labour of love that you'll find. I love it, too. My method is about familiarising myself with Reaper, bit by bit. I haven't touched the tip of what's possible, within the Reaper environment but am still excited about what I've learned already.
There are others that I haven't mentioned but that seem to have the same love for Reaper. I've scanned the forums before and seen pretty much the same thing... A community who want to solve others' problems. So satisfying to be a part of it all.
Since this was about "King" Kenny (Apologies, if the title is unwanted, Mr.G!) I'll end by saying that the tutorials, like Reaper itself, far exceed anything I ever imagined. So, thank you to you, Kenny. You're invaluable to me and many others. Keep up the excellent work! It's greatly appreciated. And thank you to everybody else who've helped others through various problems... It helped me, too. I made the right choice with Reaper.
Thank you. It means a lot.

King Kenny.
Kenny Gioia is offline   Reply With Quote