View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #21
juliansader
Human being with feelings

v0.99991 now available:
+ Points at edges of time selection will be preserved, to avoid affecting envelope outside time selection.
+ Regression in the script's handling of take envelopes is fixed.
[EDIT: ReaPack didn't like my weird version numbers, so this latest version has transcended into v1.01.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercado_Negro View Post
I have a question, how can we preserve pre and post automation outside a time selection?
I can't seem to find a reliable way to avoid this. Pre/post automation always changes.
Thanks for pointing it out! I completely overlooked this feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Raym View Post
[LIST][*]and as mercado said, a checkbox for "preserving value at time selection edges". You can checked how I did it in my scripts if needed, it was not as straightforward :P
Thanks! It helped me to quickly add the feature.

Quote:
[LIST][*]A simple keyboard shortcut of dropdown menu for reseting the graph could be nice
Being able to quickly reset a curve is indeed handy - but I am not sure how an additional 'Reset curve' option would differ from Rightclick -> Load curve?

Quote:
[LIST][*]Having more precise indications about timing in
Would it be helpful if the x value (or time value, or nothing, depending on user selection) is also displayed above the hotpoint?

Quote:
[LIST][*]and maybe a grid in the visualisation, based on arrangement view grid ^^
Could you explain a bit more? Do you mean horizontal and vertical lines?

Last edited by juliansader; 06-16-2016 at 01:06 PM.
juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote