View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 06:46 PM   #355
cfillion
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudiohbsantos View Post
One question I had is if you plan to make it possible to search and sync other types of resources.
I can add support for more package types if there's demand by package makers/authors.
  • ProjectTemplates, TrackTemplates and MIDINoteNames: No problem with those.
  • FXChains: ReaPack wouldn't have trouble managing those. Of course they would not work out of the box unless the user has every plugins it contains.
  • ChanMaps, KeyMaps, MenuSets, MouseMaps: These files would not be imported automatically on install or update. The files would just be downloaded in the correct directory. Users would need to manually reimport them into REAPER at each update to apply.
  • presets: The big issue with those it that it's one file per FX. Installing preset B for ReaEQ would overwrite preset A previously installed for same plugin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbo View Post
One thing I'd love to see is the ability to add a custom column in the main Reapack window so that one could enter either a description, a rating, tag, etc...
A local, per-package "My Notes" feature? Interesting idea!

(I'm assuming you are already aware of v1.1's documentation feature that some authors are using on recently added packages. Double click on most of juliansader's scripts in the package browser for a good example of that.)

@Luster
I agree it would be useful to have something like that in REAPER's Action List as well, maybe even combined with a "Favorite" toggle (I have the track manager's toggles in mind).

Last edited by cfillion; 03-27-2017 at 11:12 PM.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote