View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 07:15 AM   #95
mpl
Human being with feelings

In my repo and in common:

Renamed Track(s) Properties, sorted take scripts, add Takes Envelope (I guess it will grow up, so it needs to be separated from Takes Properties), Takes Properties, Take Editing, separate MIDI/MIDI Editor (I know russian guy who did some scripts to edit MIDI outside MIDI Editor).

Thinking about small repos... It will be hard to ask every guy to do different things (header and proper folder names, for example). So here I think it will be better ask guys to duplicate their scripts to common repo and let them member privileges to edit their stuff (so they shouldn`t worry about following different rules and we can manually fix something).

Edit
About /Functions and other imported stuff. Should it be in pack or distributed differently? What I got thinking about that:
- all scripts with imported functions should be merged OR placed in separated folders with imported functions;
- all scripts with imported graphics should be placed in separated folders;
- when installing/updating should be check which says "Install developer (/Function and /Templates) scripts and include into Action List", so there will be option for newcoming developers, who wants not only to use but to learn scripting also, this check should be unchecked by default to prevent user questions like "What spk77_class.lua do?"

Last edited by mpl; 11-30-2015 at 07:38 AM.
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote