View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 02:21 AM   #142
Jeffos
Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofer View Post
I am having lots of fun with GetSetTrackSendInfo at the moment . The only thing I have been missing is that weird button on sends that looks like a MIDI connector.
I don't think it's a good idea to publish this setting in sws or natively: unless it's really mastered, this setting can be problematic too (can lead to what looks like "CC events spamming", see http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=94841, that's why it has been disabled by default in R 5.0 too...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecl View Post
Hello, would it be possible to include SnapShots into Resources Window?
It depends on what you want to do exactly, but in the Resources window/Track template mode, each slot can already be seen as a "snapshot" too, somehow. You don't have all the filters the Snapshots offers though, but those are cross-projects and can include envelopes and items (useful for comping).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argitoth View Post
Is there a way to manually (via txt document or something) change the startup action for a project? I want to change it with a script.
Right now, no. The startup action is saved in project files, you can't mod it from a script. We could add an API for that though.
Jeffos is offline   Reply With Quote