View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 06:09 PM   #7
nait
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneammonday View Post
Hi there Nait. Yes, "Empty arrange view area" and the other arrow in OPs picture I think might be pointing to the tab section (I can't think of the exact words, but "tab" something). Or, maybe it's pointing to the empty tcp area? Old eyes, screwy brain, lol. Thanks for your help to everyone in the other recent threads here, too. As I was perusing, I would have a question in my head, then I would see someone else already posted, then ,pop there you were. Good luck and cheers.
Glad to help!

And yeah, that other arrow, I couldn't tell if he was pointing to the transport area (which I am not sure what that element is) or perhaps "Empty track list area" (the area below the track list). There is also "Main window/transport background (which frames that whole TCP area and a bit below, plus around the arrange area).
Edit: ahh there we go, that one is an image.. transport_bg
My Rig (also serves as my gaming PC): Asus Z270A Prime Mobo, i7-6700k, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Evo 500gb NVMe, Crucial 1TB NVMe, NVidia GTX 1070, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Nektar Impact LX25+ MIDI Controller Keyboard.https://soundcloud.com/nullref
nait is offline   Reply With Quote