View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 07:57 AM   #252
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by joffre88 View Post
Hi, first of course thank you lb0 for this great utility! I just wanted to ask (sorry if this was addressed already but much content to digest here) if it is possible to have multiple mappings for same plugin? For example, there are rack type plugins like NI Guitar Rig which allocate parameters dynamically depending on what effects are present in rack. Having chorus and phaser would result in different parameters than chorus and flanger etc.

Now, I don't want to track what is being added and map those in real time, because that would be complicated and not essential. Instead, I imagine that I could create plugin with alias containing specific tag like "guitar rig __gr-chorus__" and then srd script would look for a mapping for "gr-chorus" instead of "<whatever guitar rig plugin id is>". Also, Isotonik's PrEditor for Live does something similar.
Hi,

I'm pretty sure it can load a template depending on the plugin name in the MCP.

Under the settings menu - if you unselect the 'Use Module Name Detection' option - it will match by plugins name in the MCP - so you can have different templates for the same plugin (by renaming it).
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote