View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 10:22 AM   #348
Justin
Administrator

Fixing a lot of these for 5.65pre-ish. The ones I'm not mentioning should be hopefully fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Data View Post
[*] Translations can't be made for the upper dropdown menu in the theme elements finder [DLG_269]; in the lower dropdown the string "<image file name>" is missing in the template.
Probably not translating this (for now) because it's obscure...

Quote:
The strings in this one are used internally for state so it's easier to not translate it for now (sorry).

Quote:
Not belonging to the list of long-pending impossible translations, this is a quite obscure one, that can't be put into a reasonable format. Besides (or because of) that, the strings ":A", ":a", ":T" and "<space>" ar missing in the template:
Fixing this and updating the template for it, the A / a / T will not be localizable because they are user-configured, but the : will be.

Quote:
The following translations don't work i.e. apply: When moving an envelope point or segment, the term "Adjusted: " (probably with an in this string embedded value) appears; it can't be translated.
All of these that have format specifiers + the original string ending in %% have a validation issue, fixing that!

Quote:
Code:
;7C3B88238C71DAA1=Main toolbar
7C3B88238C71DAA1=Hauptwerkzeugleiste
... doesn't work either (or has to go to a special block; in this case I put it into the [common] block).
Does it work if you put it in the common block? In theory this one has special internal meaning so updating it is tricky.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote