View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #46
Breeder
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
I'm not sure what you mean about conversion settings, the only settings I know about are in the "Project Settings"?
I haven't used any SWS actions on this. I looked for actions to do this in your SWS actions but couldn't find anything to simply create Tempo Marker from Project Markers. Maybe I missed something there. This is the basic macro I'm running.

Time selection: set starting point
Markers: go to next marker/project end
Time selection: set end point
Create measure from time selection (detect tempo)
Ah...well, this has nothing to do with SWS. I just tried the native method (that macro you just posted) with the test project and indeed it's results are kinda strange. But that is something you should create bug report about in the cockos tracker.

SWS method doesn't have any problems like that.
Download the latest beta of SWS from here:
https://code.google.com/p/sws-extension/downloads/list

Once you download and install SWS extensions, find this in the action list:SWS/BR: Convert project markers to tempo markers...
Once run, you will be presented with the dialog:

It should be fairly simple to get the hang of it (word of advice: avoid gradual tempo changes for tempo mapping since they are harder to manipulate afterwards) If you're having problems you should check out the wiki (linked in the first thread of this topic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
I'm not sure what you mean about conversion settings, the only settings I know about are in the "Project Settings"?
Yeah, I was reffering to the settings in the dialog posted above. When it comes to SWS - project settings, except timebase, have nothing to do with converting project markers to tempo.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote