View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 08:41 AM   #76
Robert Randolph
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraintluff View Post
Ah! It actually takes an average from the whole time that the analysis window is open. If you click "cancel" and then re-open it, it will start the analysis from scratch.

I should probably add in a "reset" button to make that simpler, but I think maybe in real use-cases the delay doesn't change that often mid-analysis.
I would personally find it nice if there was a reset button, and an option to have timed resets or a user-adjustable window...

Maybe as another plugin to use as a different form of correlation meter for the use-case I described above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraintluff View Post
If you're matching a mono signal, you don't actually need "L/R link", although it's not a problem to have it on. If you're matching two separate tracks, it will preserve any existing L/R delay (which lets you align two stereo tracks within themselves, and then to each other, using the same two instances), but if the L/R delays are the same to start with, it shouldn't make a difference.
I actually found that sometimes with mono signals it gave different values for L/R on occasion. That's why I suggested using the L/R link.

I think it may be some sort of bug, however I have not been able to learn enough about the circumstances of when it happens to report it as such.

Quote:
Again, thanks for the write-up, and flattered that you find it useful.
About 8,000 people have read about it already so far I also sometimes get emails talking about your JSFX that I have listed here as well http://admiralbumblebee.com/ReaperSc...sfx---homepage

Your work is very much appreciated!
Robert Randolph is offline   Reply With Quote