View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #179
HIO
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreylc View Post
See the first post in this thread. It is a custom VS2480 template for Reaper written by a few valuable forum members! And the control surface template for the VS2480 are given in the instructions...just need to select it after you set it up, which I didn't for a while.

As for "full functionality", well, the faders and transport controls work like a charm. Don't know about the other features yet, haven't messed with them. But of course the 2480 has all kinds of functions that aren't tapped when it is just used as a control surface; for example, I don't have it set up as an audio interface, like Yves does, as I am doing the control surface business over MIDI only. I don't have a firewire interface or anything like that. I used to use the VS Export program quite a bit running stuff from the VS to Reaper, but I'm going direct into Reaper now and just using the VS as a control surface. My VS doesn't have the "fix" and I just got tired of having to prime the pre-amps every time I recorded!
Sorry, I did not see your response to my questions until now and I appreciate you giving me a head's up. I mean surf's up!!!
HIO is offline   Reply With Quote