View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 08:00 PM   #7
Joe90
Human being with feelings

Thanks guys, the magical shrinking plugin is fixed, as are many of the other graphical glitches.

Still getting some graphical weirdness from certain plugins being very zoomed in and truncated on the main monitor. This is happening only on MMav2, not the normal MMa 6.0 mode. It's happening with plugins from Fabfilter, Arturia, IK/T-racks, DMG, Bluecat and others.

Most of the time checking the HiDPI box fixes it, but not always, and even then it's still messed up in the FX chain where the HiDPI switch has no effect. Bluecat's 'gain' is one of the ones causing issues, and is free to download - so you could test it with that one at your end. However, out of all the plugins that are having this display weirdness in MMv2, 'Gain' is the only one I've found that is NOT fixed by enabling HiDPI mode on the plugin, and interestingly, that one is truncated on the secondary unscaled monitor, where as all the others with issues are fine on that monitor, and messed up on the main 4k monitor... so that one might not be the best test subject! Hopefully this helps.

Send controls window is still jumbled up when I click on a send in the mixer, which is on the second unscaled monitor. However - this is inconsistent, and seems to sometimes fix itself by restarting Reaper, then randomly come back after another restart.

Reapack browse window has some graphical glitching when on the secondary (unscaled) monitor - gets worse when resizing. It's fine on the main 4k monitor.

I know this is not technically a native Reaper function, so if this should be raised somewhere else rather than here, then let me know. It definitely seems related to MMv2 though.

I'd really love to see a fix for broken toggle actions, and for the broken 'center window over mouse cursor...' SWS actions. These are a massive part of my workflow so I'll probably be rolling back until they get addressed, which is a shame as MMav2 mode is also very helpful to me.

My system is Win10, running x64, main monitor is 4k scaled at 200%, secondary monitor is 1080 and unscaled.
Joe90 is offline   Reply With Quote