View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 07:02 PM   #53
Bevoss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by psingman View Post
HI, I didn't want to hijack this thread, but I installed EZ drummer today, and got it working. However, I looked at Billy's pics and I don't have any of his settings in the second window over where it says 4/4 and shuffling and all those different bpm's. Am I missing something, as I only see Pop/Rock EZ stuff, the other 2 windows to the right, look the same.

Please help me getting EZ drummer up and running correctly so I can do some backbeats. Do I need the EZ ZFX to accomplish this, or are the midi files for the grooves hiding somewhere? Thanks for assisting, psingman
Sounds like you have the basic install, you need the DFH add-ons for EZ Drummer, can't remember what they're called but there's Drumkit from Hell, a Cocktail Kit, and a Latin one.

Edit: Not sure I read this properly, try select Pop, than select the groove in the second window, than the variation in the third, and press play on EZD. If that works you can also drag midi files out of the groove window to the track. Also go through the manual, I think there's a flash tuition there by memory.

Last edited by Bevoss; 01-23-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Bevoss is offline   Reply With Quote