View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 04:38 AM   #23
xpander
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdis View Post
G-Sun, xpander, please post your time bug reports in the pre3 thread, it seems that Justin is reading it.
Afais, Pre3 has a significant change. Now the behavior for the Timebase beats (position, length, rate) is like it has been described in timebase help: Project elements will keep their position and length constant as measured in beats. The earlier discrepancy has been pointed out by many people, eg. FnA earlier in this topic.

What I showed earlier is not exactly what happens now, so for that I'll have to make new tests when I have time. As for the "bugs", I don't even know. I'm describing what I'm seeing and many times just guessing on my part if what is seen is what people really want to happen or not. There are so many options and different ways to work compared to simple things I do, I can only say x or y should not happen from my limited point of view.

I think there has been way more people complaining about Reaper timebase problems than there are actually partaking eg. here. All this is voluntary of course and I'm not pointing fingers. But maybe it's not so easy when you have to actually put things down as exactly as you can while thinking about the whole also, instead of just saying it sucks.
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote