View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 03:30 AM   #17
Nowhk
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by stw View Post
as i said, your's doesn't crash here either!
I just installed the actual FL12 demo on a virtual windows 7 machine. Your project opens without any alert, but still there's no audio output though all meters are acting and all audio settings are the same as on other working projects. So it's quite the same as on my other DAW. But i'm no FL expert anyway so maybe i'm missing something here.
I made that project while I was at work: the Master volume is all down, that's why you don't hear any audio:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stw View Post
Just to repeat myself... i couldn't create any crashes neither with any new project nor with the one you provided. But since there's the same muted output oddity i wonder if there might be something wrong with your FL installation?
I guess all is ok as installation, I use it since 2004! Either the one by the FL developer "reflex" (which crash IPlug as well).
Muted audio shouldn't matter at all, because it crash in both cases.

Not sure why you are not seeing this crash. It happens to all people I've asked to try. Maybe the way on which Win XP (or virtual machine) handle the GUI interactions. Or ASIO? Who knows! But trust me: it happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale View Post
I wonder if 32 vs 64-bit has anything to do with this... I have seen some weird behavior with this before in FL Studio.
Tried both:

- FL Studio 12.4.1 32-Bit and Martinic Scanner Vibrato_v1.0.1 32 Bit
- FL Studio 12.4.1 64-Bit and Martinic Scanner Vibrato_v1.0.1 64 Bit

and its the same. Thus, I don't think is a 32-64 bit problem.
Nowhk is offline   Reply With Quote