View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:32 PM   #27
InfiniteDimensionality
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by strachupl View Post
I have a question.

In compare the way FL Studio vs Reaper
tempo envelope works. Is it not like FL Studio tempo envelope works like Reapers playrate envelope and Reaper tempo envelope is more like a grid adjuster/wrapper?

ps. cause in Fl I liked that and many things more was there possible. I wondered if I could use playrate same in Reaper and if there are some differences/cons?

If it is done somewhere else it proves that it can be done. In fact, most things in life can be done and morons are the ones who do understand how life really works.

99% of problem solving comes down to desire. Can Reaper do what FL, in every respect. Is it cost effective? That is the real question and only the people who do the work can decide.

I haven't used FL in a long time so I really don't know what you are talking about, but FL definitely has done some things reaper could learn from.

The dev team in reaper is not really interested in making reaper the best DAW. We will see in v6 if they modernizing reaper. It has so many features but also lacks in many ways.

The only reason we love reaper is because it has a large collection of features that no other DAW has, and we accept all the crap it also has. Soon other DAW's will catch up to reapers feature set.
InfiniteDimensionality is offline   Reply With Quote