View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 10:37 PM   #15
sonictim
Human being with feelings

Okay, this is based on the Nick update. I reached out to him with the same list not knowing yet how to get ahold of you. Who knows, maybe you can divide and conquer. These are my ideas in the order of importance to me.

1.) Ability to click one of the orange squares and bring the last touched puck to it. This would be especially useful for quick adjustments when embedded in the TCP GUI

2.) When pucks are overlapping, not having them stick together. I think the GUI thinks i'm grabbing both and I have to go to the Sliders to bring one out from behind the other. Would love to be able to solve this in the GUI also if possible. Perhaps it can remember the last touch puck (similar to my request from #1) and choose to move that first

3.) Input source grouping seems to only work with input (puck) 1. It would be nice if it worked with any puck I grab

4.). Center Percentage when in 5.1 or up. I know I can just automate to quad mode (which is a super awesome feature by the way! Love it!)... but sometimes it's nice to have a little center in there. There are other ways to solve this (same sound, one panned l/r in quad mode and the other to center, then adjust volume on track), but to have it in the panner would be nice.

5.) Divergence (ability to spread the sound field) out/bleed into other speakers. I LOVE how discreet this panner is but sometimes you want to spread your sound field out a bit while you pan. This is a feature I don't actually use very often, but is great when I need it.

Already, given how this plugin sounds and moves it's a step above anything else I've tried in reaper. I'm so thankful to have it. If any of these are easy fixes and you feel like implementing, that would be awesome! If not, I'm pretty happy with where it's at. Thanks for listening!
sonictim is offline   Reply With Quote