View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 12:37 PM   #21
deeb
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
what if there are two tracks selected, and one already has the desired FX on it. If you run the command, should it just show the existing FX, or insert the same one on the other track?
imo this behaviour as a starting point is strange: "insert Fx if don't exist , otherwise show"? What is the benefit? any use case? compressor? equalizer? spectrum analyser?
For the sake of simplicity, apparently I would prefer seeing this happen has we all do at this moment Track FX Window and i'll click on what has been added

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
What if you are in the media item context (meaning, if you were to press the delete key, all selected media items would be deleted) and run the insert-FX command? Should it be inserted on all selected takes?
i think yes, should be inserted on all selected takes , as like with selected tracks .

probably would be nice an action to show a particular fx, so that scripts could be used to adapt to everyone needs. Things like "insert Fx or show on last selected", or "insert Fx and show all", etc ..
or make it optional : )

just saying .. !

Last edited by deeb; 02-23-2018 at 07:09 PM.
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote