View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #243
ClassicMan
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
You are familiar with almost everything that is needed to use my scripts, so the next steps should be easy:

INSTALLATION: If ReaPack has installed correctly, and you have already downloaded the scripts (Extensions -> ReaPack -> Synchronize packages), my scripts should show up in the Actions list's MIDI editor section. Do you see them there?
Yes, I see your scripts in the Actions MIDI Editor section.

Quote:
..... You can assign a keyboard shortcut to the "Insert linear or shaped ramps between selected CCs or pitches in lane under mouse" script, similar to how you assign a shortcut to any native action (I personally use ctrl+alt+V, for example), and if you press the shortcut while the mouse is over some CC lane with selected CCs, the script will insert CCs in-between the selected CCs in that lane.
I followed your directions and placed my mouse over the CC lane with selected CCs then pressed my shortcut.

The small dialogue opened with the four options but I don't know what they mean.

I tried changing them to see what happens but they reverted back to the previous settings.

Another question:
Is there a way I can set the start and end points so the line drawn by your script starts and ends with the numbers I set.

For example, set start at 40 and end at 100

Quote:
GETTING HELP: Most of my scripts provide extensive Descriptions and Instructions. These can be read in two ways:
* by opening the script file in any text editor (or in REAPER's built-in script editor, by clicking the "Edit" button in the Actions list),
* or via ReaPack's browser, by right-clicking the script and selecting "About this package". (ReaPack's "About" window automatically updates as you scroll through the scripts, so it is an easy way to browse script descriptions.)
I found your descriptions and instructions via ReaPack's browser. Thanks for that.

Michael
ClassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote