View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 11:16 AM   #18
themixtape
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
I don't understand if you're concerning with midi messages from x-touch or with the x-touch working in conjunction with the keyboard.
So, I answer for both:
1) There are some customizable buttons such as the ones next to "global view" and I personalized them for my screensets.
To add them as a shortcut for an action, you must select "special key" --> OPEN THE IMAGE

2) The 2 works together but sometimes Reaper sends an error message and the two stop working, but I checked "don't show it again" on the message, so I don't remember what was written XD
Yeah, I understand that... the customizable buttons next to Global View... with the modifier (shift, alt, option, etc) buttons, you get even more CC controls. Especially with Klinke.

Everything's working as it should. Again, maybe you can clarify the instructions---

REAPER PREFERENCES:

In MIDI Devices, you can enable "MIDI IN2 (X-Touch)" for input and control messages. In Control Surfaces, you must use "X-Touch", for the Mackie Klinke mode.

I was insanely confused, but they work side-by-side.

Last edited by themixtape; 09-17-2019 at 11:43 AM.
themixtape is offline   Reply With Quote