View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 11:50 AM   #143
sonictim
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdBird View Post
I have posted it a few posts ahead in the thread somewhere after that post. It is unfinished but it should be fine. Will eventually do it properly. (or someone else will do it before me )
I must have missed it the first time I looked but found it now! Looking forward to trying it out... I'm actually looking to develop a script that will group all tracks in a folder together with the area selection (similar to how protools does track grouping), so this will help me get started! Thanks very much!

Minor Bug Fix --

I made a little change. When running the action you have it look at the last undo for either "Razor edit" or "Edit razor edit area"... there's also another undo case "Create razor edit area"...

Since this is in development and these undo names could change, or more could be added, I changed it to just run every time the word razor is mentioned somewhere in the last undo point. Hope this is helpful! Here's the code snippet so you can see where I did it.

Code:
--=====SELECTION OPERATIONS=====--
function stateChange(action)
    if string.find(string.lower(action), "razor") then

Other than that, so far it's working AWESOME! And looking at your code, I learned a few cool new tricks! So thanks for sharing!

Last edited by sonictim; 09-19-2020 at 01:04 PM. Reason: bug fix update
sonictim is offline   Reply With Quote