View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 04:27 AM   #1223
amonline
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella645 View Post
1. Not sure when last update was but I think at least a year or more. Best to assume you're buying completed version.
2. Shortcomings perhaps, as with every theme depending on the user requirements...which leads on to:
3. In TCP small area is coloured. Reaper tint TCP pref gives all panel coloured.
In MCP small area follows track colour IF TCP tint pref selected. Then you can optionally choose from preset mixer panel colours with track layout.
I'd much prefer to just choose track colour and it get's used for both TCP and MCP backgrounds.
4. Items can be coloured (or not) independently of tracks and items and media peaks will also follow tinting prefs.
5. I assume it will, but there's always a chance something breaks. I'd hope it would get fixed if that was the case.
Thanks, Stella.

Those are pretty much the answers I expected. I saw a post a couple of pages back where OP was working on new track interface, and it looks really cool. I hope he is still developing. Would love to see that version come to life.

I think I’ll go ahead and donate on principle. I like to support those doing such beautiful work.
amonline is offline   Reply With Quote