View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #95
Pinknoise
Human being with feelings

Hey Witti..! I'd like to know... My screensets, everytime I open Reaper it's not my default Apollo4 screenset but very close to it but like some random windows of my main screenset (screenset 01) something close to my prefered default loaded screenset but random windows....I have to hit F1 to make my main window happen ( I have Mac laptop and PC desktop, the screenset bugs are only on PC ).

Also messed up when new project is created is it Reaper or theme related ??

Also importing Reaper config I have to adjust some icons that are labeled text icons instead of what I'm used to have in my original setup.

Any idea why ?

Thanks a lot for continiously following up on this theme I can be pushy sometimes but I'm only expecting the best from the best !! ;-)

So congrats to you and who started that theme wich I don't remember now but deserves attention as much.. !!

For a guy wo said was taking the year off theming you certainly are very dedicated and your efforts are not going unnoticed !

As much as I appreciate every other themers effort, nothing comes close to Apollo4 and all your tweaks for me, on my laptop and desktop. It is so natural and efficient !

I really dig colors and ideas from lots of people in Reaper's community but,

When I want to make music, I use Apollo4 !

Last edited by Pinknoise; 03-16-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote