View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #23
dazzathedrummer
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenK-msx View Post
Hey Daz' glad you got things going,

i know you prob happy with things as they are, but just to say i think from reading your post that to get banking beyond 8tracks in bcf mode you should load the sysex from coerces guide (link above) onto your unit, so that preset 2 is a copy of preset 1 but midi channel of each fader etc is set to midi channel 2 etc.
It works fine beyond 8 tracks, that's what I don't get. After some head scratching, I set it to Mackie extended and it works fine.......if I select track 48 with my mouse, the BCF 'jumps' to track 48 no problem - I don't know how and I don't know why!

The only thing that I'd like it to do (and I don't know if this has been dealt with elsewhere)is, if a folder is compressed (ie not showing the tracks within) or a track is hidden - can the BFC be set up to not 'see' these tracks.

Exmaple - if I have drums in a folder track on tracks 1 to 8 and a bass guitar on track 9, but the drums folder is compressed so the mixer shows one drum parent folder track and one bass guitar track, can the BCF be set to only show these tracks as they appear in the mixer?