View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:16 AM   #77
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa_ View Post
wow, I did not notice these posts. and many thanks about my mod version.

sorry, my very delayed reply.
I added option "IS_USE_AUTOFIT" in script header. this option may make useful your help. ( maybe..?

updated version :
https://stash.reaper.fm/28892/TrackF...trix_DS_KW.lua

thank you for report! i got that behavior. and i agree 100%. if this will be work/support in > 32 chennels, it is very good things.
my mod version was already merged some mods, and my mod scripts is seems to be confusing ( in inner of source ).
as one of ways, i thought it may be better rewrite from zero.

i think i would like to use your script until someday i rewrite this matrix scripts.
thank you for your works!

---
(if my English is wrong or misreading , sorry my english skill is far away still
You're very welcome to use my version of the routing matrix - although I have only incorporated it as a small extension to my Stripper script - so it's really just a small part of a bigger project - which may or may not be suitable for your needs. I haven't released the version of Stripper containing the routing matrix but will do in the next few days (a few more things to tweak).

However - if you just want the routing matrix script without everything else in Stripper- I can edit your version later to make it work with all 64 channels if you prefer.

Many thanks again.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote