View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:08 AM   #1
svijayrathinam
Human being with feelings

Default Export Selected tracks as a new reaper project

Hello All,

Is there a way to export selected tracks into a new reaper project with the option of copying all the media and FX settings of the selected tracks ?

I do sound design in reaper and when I am sending tracks to someone who is also working with reaper, I would only like to send selected tracks. For example, in my project I have 32 tracks which are my final tracks, but in the same project I have tracks below which are work in progress tracks. Those are the tracks I use for constructing and when I am done with them I just move the comped tracks to my final 32 tracks. Is it possible to select only the comped tracks and export them as a seperate reaper project ? At the moment I am making a "save new version" option and I delete all the work in progress tracks which leaves me with all the comped tracks and then I do a "save project as". This works..but I feel it would be a lot easier if i dont create a new version and just select whatever i want to send and then "export as a new reaper project". Is there a way to do that currently?

Thank you,

Vijay Rathinam
svijayrathinam is offline   Reply With Quote